Sunday, April 22, 2007

First OwNed Post!!

The very first blog post i ever done online. Usually i keep stuff to myself.. enjoying private moments and all. But nowadays, i felt like i wanna share my interests online to all who are also interested in the same things. Plus, writing here is better than my blasted diary.. Days later after writing, the damn book goes missing - Lost in my OWN room! For God's sake!

Ok, better chill.. man.. first post is like insulting myself for losing stuff lol.

Personally i felt like i wanna wite this blog because my brother kept babbling non-stop about his blog, other people's blog, and all the blogs. Got sick of it, then went into deep thoughts for a few days.. finally decided to make one here.

With this first post i make my mark in the blogging world from now onwards.. Consider this blog OwNED!! Mwahahaha!!

3 comments:

Melvin Mah said...

Oi - I just bought Man of Stone. Would be showing it on blog soon.

Edmund Lau said...

Hi Kit,

Great job on your blogspot. Remember me?

~ Edmund :)

Kevin Mah said...

Hi Ed, well i can't seem to forget you.. since Melvin kept babbling about everyone's blogs LOL!