Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Unexpected Sights

Poking around gaming forums is my favorite past-time whenever I had nothing better to do. I 'steal' or copy for a nicer word, pictures, signatures, anything funny in forums and save it. Thats why forums are cool! The thing is, unexpected stuff tends to appear when you know less about it. For example, while looking around, I found this:

Its Xeno Emissions I - III Artbook. Containing all the sketch works, art prior to the development of Xenosaga. At first the words in my brain tell 'OMGWTF?! A Xenosaga Book?'. Of course i was shocked when i saw this as its unexpected. However, I drool in awe for it yet i can't get it. There was none in Malaysia, even checked the best bookstore Kinokuniya's database online yeilding no results.

The ironic thing is, forums seem to provide unknown information better than Yahoo! or Google.. i mean those unofficial stuff.

Even then, Xenosaga saved my butt once in school when there was an assignment about Robots. Many points were give but we're needed to add extra points into it. I tried doing it but resulted diving far into Gundam animes... Then during presentation I spoke out my points based on Xenosaga and the results? The teacher is SATISFIED!!!

"In the near future of infinite possibilities, anything could happen. One could be robots overtake mankind (Terminator) or robots will live like us with advancements like androids that have a human mind(Xenosaga takeoff)". Thats my saving line...

No comments: