Monday, April 23, 2007

Found you then.. Been an REAL big fan of it since then


It all started since June 2006, forgot the date but remember what happened. Twas the day I bought the PS2 game that i am addicted to even now still loving it - Xenosaga Episode III - Also Sprach Zarathustra. Ever since then, I've been all over the Net finding fanarts, fan fictions, even more arts, fan-made videos and all. That game made me experience the PS2, its graphics and fluid animations, more to the game.

That game, i would say the best Namco Bandai Co. has ever made in its history. The story that spanned from Episode I till III was amazing and creative. It was great in every aspect, voice scripting, animation, character models, plot, almost everything in-game!

What pulled me into this game is one of the main characters, a female android (pic) named KOS-MOS or code KP-X..man shes so pretty and HoT! She is an anti-Gnosis(aliens in the Xenosaga world.. made of sodium chloride.. common salt [wtf]) android built for that purpose. However, nobody knows that she has a soul within her (most of the game's plot has something to do with the Bible.. so I wouldn't touch about it as in case i accidentally insulted someone). Due to that, sometimes her soul takes over and behaves more human-like.

Since that game, I have been amazed by it. I would think that its better than Final Fantasy for its different gameplay style every game in all 3 episodes. I wished that it would be rated better in places like Gamespot. You know.. i really loved this game.. AND I LOVE YOU KOS-MOS!!!

Excerpt from Xenosaga Ep I:
Shion: Good job, KOS-MOS
KOS-MOS: My external appearance is down by 5%.. Shion, i need to be cleaned.

Ep III
KOS-MOS: All systems functioning normally.

No comments: